1) An Inspiration! The best thing to do is get an idea of what you want in your kitchen, pictures, drawings, anything to help communicate your idea.
2) Download our Quotation and Order Form, measure up your kitchen in as much detail and draw it in the space provided. (Don't worry about anything else on the order form at this point).
3) Take a look at our wide range of suppliers and find the one that suits you. You can check out our suppliers under the "Products" page. You will find colour chips, the suppliers website and a brief information section on each supplier.
4) Selecting your profile is very difficult as it comes down to the brand, and style of laminate. You can see the different style profiles on the "Products" pages, but not all can be done. The best way is to select a couple of styles of profiles and contact us when you order for information about them.
5) Now you have an idea of what you want (Size, Supplier, Profile & Colour). You're ready to come visit us at our showroom to see some of our samples, ask questions and submit an order. Remember online colour chips aren't 100% accurate so it is ideal to come visit us with your quotation form.
6) Once your quote form is complete and you are ready to place your order you can contact us via any of the methods on our "Contact" page.